Microsoft affirms commitment to Apple

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mr. Anderson, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

2. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

it makes sense that Microsoft keeps developing for Apple. they keep selling Office and stay in the mac market.

3. iGav macrumors G3

And doesn't Billy Boy and Microsoft own huge amounts of shares in Apple??

No matter what you say about Apples 5% of the Market..... That's still alot of established users out there..... that even Microsoft wouldn't really want to ignore.....

I like the way that Apple though are improving AppleWorks, so that it interfaces better with Office products..... Just incase......:p

4. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

at one time, from a bank source i will not mention...i don't want to get my friend in trouble, did mention to me that microsoft's holding in apple reached the double digits at one point

information like this is not exactly common knowledge and there is a shroud of secrecy in matters such as these, especially surrounding bill gates...and perhaps for good reason

anybody who knows where bill gates' money is down to the cent should call up bill gates and tell him so he knows

we saw what happened to enron, and having worked at some small and big five accounting firms, i would just love to see bill's real balance sheet;)

5. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

alot of Mac users depend on office and outlook ect
    and I don't think maicrosoft want to lose that support

6. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

iGAV - Not anymore. Microsoft sold their Apple shares long ago... (and made a pretty nice profit).