Microsoft Bullies Again

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rasmuskl, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Rasmuskl macrumors member

Jun 27, 2003
    Bronx, New York
    Well M$ strikes back.

A friend of mine worked at the Expo in NYC. She was handing out pamphlets for a Mac Vendor.

She was standing by the main entrance when approached by an employee from a MSN booth. The MSN employee insisted that she leave, because the space "belonged" to them because they had a large booth close by.
    She refused to leave and was threatend with the police. Well a NY State Trooper did arrive and told the MSN employee, that he did in fact not have rights to the public space and that she could stay as she pleased.
    After the state trooper left, the MSN employees supervisor came over and harassed my friend.
    We will see how the saga continues tomorrow.

M$ feeling monopolistic??
    Whadda ya think?
  2. mac15 macrumors 68040

Dec 29, 2001
    reminds me of the crap they pulled in sydney when they painted XBOX signs all over the ground . it was all over the city, every footpanther had em. they run everything is a stupid evil way
  3. Billicus macrumors 6502a

Apr 3, 2002
    Charles City, Iowa
    Micro$oft always has to be in control...they don't like it when there is something bigger and better out there. They intentionally stifle compition at the corporate level, so their employees obviously think they can harass whom ever they please as well. :mad:
  4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Dec 27, 2002
    Location Location Location
    I hate Microsoft. I hate American corporations. Actually, I hate ALL corporations. They all pull the same stunts, its just that some are more discreet about it than others. Microsoft is simply evil.

I hate America. This global domination b.s. is very troubling. Its like they have to be everywhere on the globe. Its as if getting on China's good side, or fighting a war to spread democracy (and therefore, American capitalism), is all for the sake of increasing their potential market since they have nowhere else to go, Microsoft included.

Okay okay, I admit it. I just hate people.

5. jefhatfield Retired

Jul 9, 2000
    reminds me of a john lennon quote, "i wanna save the world but it's just people i don't like":p :p :p