Microsoft Error

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by direzz, Jan 31, 2007.

1. direzz macrumors 6502

hm could someone help me?

everytime i start up my mac i get microsoft error reporting in the dock. its so annoying and it wont go away.

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Moderator note: In the future, please start a new thread rather than adding your question to an unrelated thread.

Can you elaborate on the error you see or post a screenshot? I'm not quite placing what you're talking about.

3. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Do you have one of Microsoft's applications set to launch when you log in? If you do, and that application is experiencing a problem when it tries to launch, that would explain the error reporting dialog box appearing.

Giving us a description of the error message would be very helpful here.

4. trflick macrumors newbie

Same Issue - Microsoft Error reporting

Microsoft Error Reporting icon in my dock. Can not click on it to see the error. Just sits there. Cant drag to trash. In Activity Monitor and can kill it there but would like to understand why it keeps reappearing on startup. Not sure where to find programs that startup... I do use Remote Desktop all the time if that helps

5. defconphreak macrumors newbie

6. saberahul macrumors 68040

Click on the icon so the error is the up front app. On the top left on menu bar, does it say My Day? If not, please take a screenshot of your screen by pressing CMD+SHIFT+3. This will be saved to your desktop. Upload it here in your new post.