Microsoft makes me laugh

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jedi128, May 13, 2006.

1. Jedi128 macrumors 6502

Now I know that IE no longer works on Mac (current versions), but I though M-softs defination of simple was pretty funny compared to there competition. M-soft says this on their site about their new IE version 7:

"Simple is good. A redesigned, streamlined interface gives you more of what you need and less of what you don't. The new look maximizes the area of the screen that displays the webpage while reducing intrusive toolbars."

Now tell me after looking at pics of this new version of IE, Safari amd Firefox, at which one looks the most simple. I can tell youone thing, its not IE....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Peyton macrumors 68000

Peyton

Do be fair, you can take off the bookmark bars on all these and make them look better. (less clunky). I get your point tho.

3. oober_freak macrumors regular

Just try the ACID2 test on IE 7 Beta2. The test smiley image in IE looks like a few hundred hungry dogs leaped on it at one go.

4. iShane macrumors 6502a

5. NJuul macrumors 6502

Microsoft doesn't make me laugh. Microsoft makes me scream! Every time I use Windows, and especially when I have to use IE!
    Aaaarrrghh!!

6. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

What makes my scream is MS Word which I am forced to use by a fricken class I'm taking right now. Ant there is NO reason why we should have to use it, but that's the way he set things up. Arg. :mad:

7. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Correction: IE is outdated and no longer supported, but it works on the Mac as well as it ever did.