Microsoft Money For MAC?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by imac abuser, May 12, 2005.

1. imac abuser macrumors 6502a

imac abuser

Hi,
    I want my girlfriend to make "THE SWITCH" and she is willing, but she uses Microsoft Money and has been doing so for years. I told her to just save her files and start with quicken. Do you know does Microsoft have a version of MONEY for MAC? Or are the MONEY files compatible with QUICKEN? I know I can use virtual pc but that sucks

thanks

2. amac4me macrumors 65816

amac4me

Nope, no Microsoft Money for the Mac. Financial software isn't the greatest on the Mac. I've heard so many bad reviews of Quicken that I decided not to buy it for my system.

3. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

Quicken for Mac ROCKS :p Don't belive the reviews. How many times have you seen an excellent movie that got a bad review? For me it happens all the time. Same is true for Quicken for Mac. It seems that the only ones talking are the people that aren't happy with it. Everyone else is just using it daily and not saying much IMHO. I totally dig the way it pulls down transactions from my bank and matches them up during reconciliation. All I have to do is press OK and I balance. I've tried Money, but I think Quicken is better - even more so when it's on a Mac ;)

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

another good piece of financial software is Money by Jumsoft, good and not overly expensive either (though not compatible with MS Money files)