1. switchr92 macrumors member

Does anyone here know how nicely apples tiger and microsoft mice play together? Are the mice easily customizable, are they customizable at all? any bug? please give me input.

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

they work without a problem, you can find a lot of info in the various threads posted on the site about basically the same topic.

3. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Just make sure you download the software (IntelliPoint) for the mouse, if the mouse has extra buttons, scroll wheels, etc. Otherwise, you won't be able to control how they function.

I'm using a Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with my Mac mini and it works just as well as it does in Windows (which is to say, perfectly).

4. switchr92 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks Guys

Thanks so much, I think I'm going in that direction in that case. Appreciate it, trevor.

5. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

I love my Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer. I'm using it under Panther on my PowerMac, and it works great. I wish MS would stick to making mice, and get out of the software market :p.

6. bellang macrumors member

I have an Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, two buttons plus scroll wheel (and button). I havent installed MS drivers on Tiger and all features work fine (though wheel isnt customisable).

7. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

I'm really surprised how well they played together, I tried it once and you can take advantage of the buttons.

BTW, I have a 1-button apple BT mouse ;)

8. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

I love my microsoft intelli explorer mouse i use on my mac, its very comfortable works great and is USB also cheap what more could you ask for,

ShadoW