Microsofts Vista Keynote and what Apple should do......

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by eenu, Jan 30, 2007.

1. eenu macrumors 65816

Aug 11, 2006
    Manchester, UK
    Well i watched the Vista Launch and well i sum it up in one word.

Didn't inspire me in the slightest. I have had visions and dreams of what i would like Apple to do for theirs though.

Picture a dark stage in the moscone centre. Suddenly a beam of light appears emerging from the floor of the stage (in the centre) the same time Prodigy fire starter starts playing with incredible volume. A octocore mac pro and cinema display starts to raise up on a plinth from the floor. It's followed very closely by the rest of the product range on their own plinths (all upgraded even a small amount). All emerging from the floor......all displaying the Leopard or Apple symbols.

Firestarter would be the best tune to launch an 8 core machine running their new OS, it would kick ass!

So if anyone from Apple is reading pass it to steve i want god like emergence of the macs from the floor and Prodigy please.
  2. hollerz macrumors 6502a

Sep 13, 2006
    Durham, UK
    that would be intense :d i'd personally love to see something like that! :D
  3. zelmo macrumors 603

Jul 3, 2004
    Mac since 7.5
    Firestarter is okay, but I'd rather be hearing 'Beautiful' by Yello [song from Ferris Buellers' Day Off]:p
  4. furcalchick macrumors 68020

Dec 19, 2006
    South Florida
    here's the full keynote

part 1:
    part 2:
    part 3:
    part 4:
    part 5:
    part 6:

i thought the band, angels in airwaves, at the start was terrible with their singing. i guess they only sound good after computer editing makes them sound good, at least from this performance.

they put the os like it's a program as the big show, instead of a os, something that helps you do our work.

one question though, wouldn't you think ms would do a us release first then a world release the next day?