Middle Mouse Button Expose

Discussion in 'macOS' started by PowermacG5, Nov 30, 2006.

1. PowermacG5 macrumors regular

PowermacG5

I am having a slew of problems with my standard logitech two button mouse and expose settings. Instead of showing middle mouse button in the drop down menu for all windows it shows "mouse buttons 1-32" I have never had a mouse with 32 buttons. I have just recently done an archive an install. Also I dont know if any of you use zoom in universal system prefrence plane. any how to make your operating system zoom you can press apple option plus or minus. I just recently found out you can press the control key and move your mouse wheel to get the same effect of going in and out with the plus and minus keys. ANYWAY this does not work anymore either.

grrrrROWLLLLLLL

Frustrating mess

I'm okay any one have an ideas :)

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Repaired permissions lately...
    Do you have another mouse where you can test to see if you get the same outcome?

Bless

3. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

mouse button 3 is middle mouse button problem solved... the zoom thing is still not working after permisasions repair. no other mouse to test

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Okay..thats one down. Try unpluging the mouse and putting it back in...make sure that your spin ball thing is not dirty.

Bless

5. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

mouse

the wheel works with scrolling. The mouse is pluged in to the Keyboard. Im trying to unplug and plug now........... ineffective.

6. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

mousy

it is now directly plugged into the tower

7. trainguy77 macrumors 68040

Are you using the logitech control center? I have had nothing but problems with it.

8. PowermacG5 thread starter macrumors regular

PowermacG5

control center

Yeah I got that as a solution for my problem. It wasnt working before i instaled the control center. I deleted all the files for the control center.. i think anyway