Mighty Mouse??

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by chrisregentb, Aug 1, 2006.

1. chrisregentb macrumors member

Hi,

This Mighty Mouse is really annoying me. I can open any files and folders within the harddrive with no problem just by double-clicking the Primary Button which is the left side. But on the desktop I can't open anything by double-clicking the Primary button, not the hard drive, no documents, no applications, nothing! Is this an OS related thing? I have OS 10.4.7 and installed Mighty Mouse software ver 1.1. I tried reinstalling, but no luck. Also it only scrolls up in vertical and doesn't scroll horizontally at all. The dashboard, expose, and secondary button work fine. Any Ideas? Please Help. Thank You

Chris

2. CoMpX macrumors 65816

CoMpX

The first thing you should do is check the Mighty Mouse preference pane to make sure all of your settings are intact.

3. dbhays macrumors regular

dbhays

4. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

My mighty mouse is buggered up also,scrolls down sometimes up,sometimes Dashboard sometimes not.It's going back as soon as Regent street Apple gets more in.

5. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

From the bottom of that page:
    Doesn't sound exactly "Apple approved" to me.

6. dbhays macrumors regular

dbhays

Well, I would hope that they wouldn't post something that was harmful. But "Apple Approved" was a bad choice of words. I'll give you that.