Mighty Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by stevento, Dec 29, 2006.

1. stevento macrumors 6502

stevento

I dont know if the mighty mouse i got was worth it, i spent $70 on the bluetooth version. but right now i dont think it was worth it. maybe the next computer i buy, i'll just use the trackpad.
    but my brother has a MBP 15" and if he runs a pro app, then maybe he could find some use of the 360 degree scrolling. we'll see.
    i paid the extra 20 for the bluetooth version and i'm glad i did that because CORDS SUCK. the fewer the better, that's why i asked my dad for the airport extreme.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Personally I don't like the mighty mouse, I have the wireless version but don't really like it...

3. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

I love mine, never and any issues with it. Although it does use batteries fast..

4. stevento thread starter macrumors 6502

stevento

does it?
    i put two batteries that were included and system pref still says its at 100% after 5 months?

5. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

Batteries have lasted long for me as well, especially the keyboard, that lasted almost a year for me with everyday use.

6. Irish Dave macrumors regular

I usually get 10 to 12 weeks out of a set of NI-MH rechargeable batteries.

Of course the voltage of rechargeable batteries is slightly lower than "normal" non-rechargeable ones.

Dave :)