Mindmanager

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ppnkg, Mar 9, 2007.

1. ppnkg macrumors 6502a

ppnkg

I've searched google about this for a while, so this is my last hope to get any answers to this question....

I've been using Mindmanager for mac for a while now and mind mapping works so far great for me. I noticed that for the windows version there is an add-on called Themereader. What it basically does, if I understand correctly, is that it "reads" a document and produces an outline of its content, in the form of a Mindmanager map. Now, that's useful. However it's only available for windows.

Does anybody happen to know if there's something similar that does the same on a mac?

thanks

2. ppnkg thread starter macrumors 6502a

ppnkg

ok..., I don't see anybody being interested in this.

For the record, however:

I downloaded the whole set up Mindmanager and themereader on my windows machine in order to play with it a little. Well, it doesn't work, not really. The test was to have themereader recreate the map of a document which I had initially planned with the help of mindmanager. The results were very much different and dissapointing overall.

So I would say that while mindmapping works great for organising your thoughts from scratch, having the computer do it from a ready document with this setup doesn't seem to work.