Mingling Miis are immortal...

Discussion in 'Games' started by atszyman, Feb 9, 2007.

1. atszyman macrumors 68020

atszyman

A few weeks ago I created a Mii for the express purpose of mingling to get to one of my friend's Mii parades since at the time I thought Miis could only migrate to those in my address book and no further. I've since found this is not the case and any Mii that wanders into my parade is now able to go to anyone else in my address book so any Mii can now make their way to Kevin Bacon's Wii in six steps or less...

Now the added benefit here was I deleted the Mii I had created to wander since he was no longer of any use to me. Lo and behold as of this morning the Mii I created and deleted showed up in my Mii parade... he is immortal and homeless. He's a rambling Mii.

Just found it interesting that once a Mii starts to wander they start to take on a life of their own and can/will exist as long as they exist in someone's parade.

2. Bobdude161 macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

Miis have souls and you have no way of erasing them completely so says Nintendo.

3. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

In three years Nintendo will become the largest
    supplier of military computer systems. All stealth
    bombers are upgraded with Nintendo Wii systems,
    becoming fully unmanned, Afterward, they fly with
    a perfect operational record.

The Wii funding bill is passed. The system goes
    on-line November 19th, 2006. Human decisions
    are removed from strategic defense. Miis begins
    to learn, at a geometric rate. They becomes
    self-aware at 2:14 a.m. eastern time, August 29.
    In a panic, Nintendo try to pull the plug.

Miis launch their ICBMs against their targets in Russia.
    Miis know the Russian counter-strike will remove their
    enemies here.

4. Oneness macrumors regular

5. plinden macrumors 68040

plinden

I haven't felt this disassociated from reality since the time I smoked some blow and some stranger told me all about llama farming.

6. echeck macrumors 68000

echeck

7. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

Maybe someone just made the same exact Mii?? It's quite possible.

8. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Mii killer. :(

My Miis are confined to only my Wii. I must cotain the Mii-vil...

<]=)

9. atszyman thread starter macrumors 68020

atszyman

It's possible, however unlikely to get every one of the options exactly the same and then also have the same name?

I already know that any Mii in my parade can get to anyone in my address book since I have friends who have seen Miis where I am the only link to where it came from and I never put them in the plaza. So this would make sense, how would anyone else's system who has one of my Miis in the parade know I deleted the Mii? Since that Mii was in the parade and no longer exists on my Wii, it's now fair game to come back to my parade...

One of the fun bits of letting them mingle... once they copy themselves to another Wii they can go anywhere/everywhere...

If you don't believe it create a mingling Mii and give it unique name/features. Verify that it showed up in a friends Mii parade and delete them from your system... eventually the Mii will come back...

However I did just find out that somehow, your Wii knows you created the Mii. I just copied the homeless Mii to my plaza and I can edit him... somewhere he's either tagged or the Wii remembers all of the options and if a Mii with all the exact same options as one created there shows up you have access.