Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GaryNoine

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2015
Atlanta
Anyone found a bluetooth keyboard case for the Mini 4 yet? For my usage I'm gonna need to find one before I actually purchase the iPad. I haven't seen any Logitech cases updated for the Mini 4 yet

BugSitter

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2006
Anyone found a bluetooth keyboard case for the Mini 4 yet? For my usage I'm gonna need to find one before I actually purchase the iPad. I haven't seen any Logitech cases updated for the Mini 4 yet

Hey Gary,

I purchased the Zagg Slim Book for the Mini 4 from Best Buy:
http://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/keyboa...oards-ipad-keyboard-case-ipad-mini-4-keyboard

However, I returned it because the magnets did not work for turning on and off the device like they were supposed to, and, in addition, the case wasn't a good fit. (If I'm spending $120, I'm going to want a product that works.)

I'm wondering if the first run of the keyboard case was bad? Zagg no longer seems to be pushing it on their site. I know of no other keyboard cases that fit the mini 4. (Though there are "generic" keyboard cases, that fit any tablet, but those are clunky and bulkier than they need to be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.