Mini USB Xmas Tree

Discussion in 'Community' started by Gymnut, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Attached Files:

• xmas.jpg
      xmas.jpg
      File size:
      46.1 KB
      Views:
  2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That is very nice and festive Gymnut thank you for posting. I plan on showing this to my wife. Just might purchase at least one.

3. monkeydo_jb macrumors 6502

Cool, I ordered one!

Thanks for the link.

-jeff

4. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Glad to see you're in the festive spirit! My only gripe with it is there's no on/off switch so unless you unplug it, it'll remain on. Ahh well, this coming from a guy who'll still leave the tree up in January, too lazy to take it down. A little silly though it mentions with the firepod, a car charger for the iPod, you can plug the little tree into the available port and take it on the road!

5. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

hah! this is classic. it is too bad there is no on/off switch, but this is definitely a great gift for a friend of mine. it's definitely way on the corny side, but... tastefully funny.

;)

6. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

Aww .. damn, now i've got to order those. i want one here. .. and 1 to my cousin, she will love those .. and 1 for the brother of my friend, it'd be so awesome for him too :)

*starts calling jandr ...*

7. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

It's a shame it doesn't play music too. Thought that might get irritating and I'm not so sure how good a sound a tiny little speaker in it would produce.

8. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

... yea, it'd be cool to make an applescript to make the lights flash on the rhythm of what you play in itunes :D