Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
I'm guessing this is my fault. I came back from vacation just over a week ago and recently noticed that my MB lid is slightly off kilter when closed. Is there a way to straighten it out? I've straightened it a bit by using a little force pushing it back to where is should be, but it's still not quite right. I don't want to break it!

I've got no idea how this could have happened. The MB was in it's case the whole time I travelled.. The only time it would have been knocked was on a local flight where my bag was knocked around in the overhead luggage hold.. but even then, to be honest, i didn't notice anything for several days...

Thanks
YT

CaptainCaveMann

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2004
I'm guessing this is my fault. I came back from vacation just over a week ago and recently noticed that my MB lid is slightly off kilter when closed. Is there a way to straighten it out? I've straightened it a bit by using a little force pushing it back to where is should be, but it's still not quite right. I don't want to break it!

I've got no idea how this could have happened. The MB was in it's case the whole time I travelled.. The only time it would have been knocked was on a local flight where my bag was knocked around in the overhead luggage hold.. but even then, to be honest, i didn't notice anything for several days...

Thanks
YT

Lets see some pictures? ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.