misc. macrumors thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by howard, Dec 12, 2002.

1. howard macrumors 68020

howard

had a bunch of things to talk about but they didn't seem to big to take up new threads....

but anyway, first of all don't you get that nice warm feeling inside when you start a thread and after awhile it gets more and more replies? ahhh...

another thing, i was searching around the members list...trying to find out how many posts i'm at and i noticed that like 70% of the memebers were registered a year or more ago and have no posts!! do they not get deleted? i think it would be easier to look around the list if they did, there is no reason why they should still be memembers if they havn't posted anything in a year, they've probably already forgotten there login name anyway....

so add your random macrumors or other thoughts/questions here...

2. medea macrumors 68030

medea

well I asked that question about inactive users before and the response was a no, they didnt think they were at the point where it was neccesarry, I do agree though that a time limit on posting should be enforced so if you havnt posted anything in a year you would be gone and should have to reapply if you ever want to join in, especially know that macrumors is adding new "security" measures.

3. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

4. iGav macrumors G3

:p :p :p

5. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

6. Performfreak macrumors member

Pop stars are all basicly the same. The music is so indistinguishable as anything original it almost makes me weep for the future of popular music. All pop stars do is sell an image; if you listen to avril lavigne or michelle branch or (place your pop star here), good luck finding something original or creative in their music. The music really plays very little part in the process since it's all the same anyways. Pink was a country singer six months before she hit the pop scene, because the record company decided to change her image to sell more damn records. People have called avril lavigne the anti britney spears... WHATEVER!!!! She's just the next progression, trying to reach a demographic that britney wasn't able to exploit. I hate pop music

7. howard thread starter macrumors 68020

howard

i hear you man...i feel the exact same way...i spend time just searching and searching for good music...i hate all pop and even most of everything else nowadays...every once in a while i'll find a glimpse of brilliance....but theres so few now adays...all i can do is wait...

8. medea macrumors 68030

medea

I could point you in the direction of brillant music, just check out all the music links on one of my webpages in the links section (easier than me retyping the addresses here....)
    www.moonfruit.medea.com