1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Mischief: Soon to be a Demi-God

Discussion in 'Community' started by britboy, Jun 8, 2002.

?

What should be done if mischief doesn't pony up the dough and join the demi-gods?

1. Ban him

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Pie him ad infinitum

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. Force him to swap his G4 for an eMachine running windows XP

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  4. Call him silly names and catcall him

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  5. Other (specify in your post)

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 68030

britboy

Through random acts of violence and coercion, we (the demi-gods) intend to recrtuit furthar members to our cause: the furtherance of Macrumors. Next in the firing line: Mischief.

Mischief, you're a regular poster, a source of inspiration to others, and should be a good example to those who follow (well, two out of three isn't bad ;))

Join the demi-gods, NOW!!!

You have been warned. We shall not let up, till you give in and be join the collective.

2. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

join us.

join us

join us

join us

i am a dumb lazy "barely educated" college student and i paid up.

join us

join us

stop buying so many damn pies and

join us

join us

scummo

3. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Resistance is futile...

Join us and we'll make you the chief inforcer of the DGVPG....

4. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

he better be a demi when i get back

or else

well, not much i guess

i'm off for real. outtie

5. macrumors 68030

britboy

Seeings how its the weekend, he probably wouldn't be able to attain demi-godhood before monday. We shall not let him escape though. :mad:

6. macrumors 6502a

IndyGopher

Maybe he considers his blatant disregard of all that is Good and Right to be some form of 'Thinking Different'. Totally unacceptable, of course. I will look into gathering the rabid badgers, if someone can give me the address to send them to him. (In a cheery box labeled, "Stay on the bleeding edge") or we could poke him in the eye with a pointy stick... but I prefer the badgers.

7. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Badgers are good, but I'm thinking rabid skunks, for the lingering suffering.....

8. macrumors 65816

voicegy

Hey, it's easy!

Geesh, Mischief, just buy a mug and be done with it! I did, and now everyone thinks I'm WAY smarter than I am, and it scores points on those lonely nights at the coffee shop when you've stuck yer dollar in the public web access computer, log onto MacRumors, and drag people over to see your name with "Demi-God" next to it.

What else does one need in life?!:)

"Wrong Thinking is Punishable, Right Thinking Will Be as Quickly Rewarded"

(spoken by large headed small framed women dressed in silver drag robes with funny male voices and pulsing veins in foreheads)

9. macrumors 601

AlphaTech

[Mexican accent]
    Badgers??? BADGERS??? We don't need no stinking badgers.... [/Mexican accent] LOL

I fully support the nagging of mischief until he ponies up for the mug... I mean, sheesh dude, it's ONLY $30. Considering a college student could do it, and not go hungry that week (I've been to college so I know who tight money can be at times... books or dinner... dinner or beer... too many decisions :D), you really MUST do it and join the ranks of Demi-Gods.

10. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I can just picture it...

mischief in front of an eMachine...XP sticking it's tongue out at him and refusing to run...

mischief curses the machine....then hurls a pie into it...he he ha :D :eek: :p

11. macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Well, if he is forced onto one with hexpee home edition, that would happen after 30 days if he doesn't tell m$ everything they want to know about him (scary thought from both sides of that exchange).

12. macrumors 68030

teabgs

I cant believe ya'll would take someone mac and give them an eMachine.....geez...we're tryin to get him to pay.

I wouldnt wish an emachine on anyone...especially not anyone from this site, mostly ;)

I just say pie him. It'd be great. Mischief wakes up .... BLAM! a pie in the face. Get outta the shower....SPLAT!! Gets to work.....SPLAT, SPLAT, miss,..dang:p

sniggity nooch

13. macrumors 68040

MacAztec

MacAztec?

I may not post 20 times a day, but I am a frequent poster. Been around here a long long time. I will be a demi-god soon enough....

14. macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Re: MacAztec?

Depends on what you consider soon enough... for some, that's not soon enough :D... I went and did it before it was the thing to do. Both eyelikeart and I ordered up our mugs at about the same time, but I think mine arrived a day or two before his (go figure).

I didn't go for the pies (that can be too messy, and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of his vengence) or the xp computer *shudder*. I would only wish xp (home edition) on my worst enemies, which I am secretly working on replacing their Mac systems with poc's running xp to see if they notice :D. I've found that nagging someone can get the result you want easier, faster, and cheaper (you don't have to purchase all those pies or spend the $$ for the hexpee thingy). Plus, they could ignore you, but the more voices that you have nagging the person, the less chance they can ignore it. :D

15. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

re: MacAztec

he he he....just be thankful u are younger than most...

I think that's why u get less heat...he he he ;)

16. macrumors 68030

britboy

Re: MacAztec?

Well hurry then. We'll be working our way down the list of top posters....

The rest of you skinflints have been warned :D :D

17. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: Re: MacAztec?

I can't believe u just called them all "skinflints!" :D

18. Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

The main thing is going to be to keep this thread up high enough to make sure he sees it when he comes around. And you know what that means...

Random discussion, or shameless "bump" posts.:D :rolleyes:

19. macrumors 68030

britboy

Re: Re: Re: MacAztec?

Is there a problem? :p

Where is mischief anyway? His ears must be burning up by now!

20. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: Re: Re: Re: MacAztec?

no problem...it just sounds hella funny!! :D

come on...u should know I laugh at lots of stuff...he he he ;)

btw...mischief likely won't be back till the week starts...he actually gets away from here on weekends... :rolleyes:

21. macrumors 68030

britboy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MacAztec?

Well, you're the HGLM :D :rolleyes:

Would 'cheapskates' have been better ;) :p

22. macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MacAztec?

How the hell does he manage that??? LOL... Then again, I will probably be spending more time blowing things up while at home, since I got the game system back up and running... :D

click, click, BOOM!!!

23. Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MacAztec?

How about "tightwads"?:D

24. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

bad timing, then on the attack, if he's not around during the weekend. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll show up tonight...

have to remember that in the future for other individuals on the list....:D

25. macrumors 68030

britboy

[edited at the behest of the head of recruitment]

Let's just make sure this thread stays near the top until monday then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.