Missing Sync WinMobile 5 Worth it?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BicyclePunk, Apr 2, 2007.

1. BicyclePunk macrumors regular

hey there....I smashed my Treo 650 this weekend, and need something for the next several months until the iPhone comes out. I've been a fan of the Palm OS for a while, but did a brief stint with a Blackberry....which I also broke. But Cingular has some interesting Windows Mobile 5 devices.

I might go with one of those if I get feedback that Missing Sync will work well with Entourage. If not, I'm just going to go with the 680, or whatever Cingular has. Thanks!

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Is it possible for me to sell you my MissingSync License? I purchased one approximately 90 days ago, and am no longer using it. My experience is that it does work fairly well as long as you do not need to continue syncing an iSync device as well. The bluetooth implementation can be occasionally problematic. I'm not using mine primarily because I sold my Axim (WM5 device) and so I don't have a device that uses WM anymore.

I will seriously sell you my license at a reduced price if that's feasible.

3. BicyclePunk thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the info! After posting this, I went and read the known issues on the Mark SPace web site. That made me decide, I'm just going to stick with the 680 Palm until the iPhone has the bugs worked out...hopefully less than a year. Thanks for the offer to buy your license, too!