Missing vBulletin functionality?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by yellow, Jun 3, 2005.

1. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

In other vBulletin 3.06 forums that I frequent, the post edit window has an increase/decrease size (of the edit window) functionailty, somthing I find quite useful. Not so here. I can't seem to find any editing changes in my CP or anywhere that will turn this on. Anyway we can get this turned on by the admins?

Attached Files:

2. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

hmmm my website has it (using 3.07) probably something in the template that it originates from, i can't remember, don't have the time to look right now

3. thomasp macrumors 6502a

While we're on the subject of vB features that aren't on the forum, is it possible to add the "Forum Navigation" menus to the bottom of each page.

These are the menus that allow you to jump to subforums in one click without having to navigate back to the homepage and go through all the other forums. I find it a very useful feature, as I often jump around between a few forums here.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

arn took the forum jump one out quite awhile ago, because of the load it put on the server.

It was a dynamically created menu back then, and I don't think he has bothered (or had the time) to look into writing a static one.

5. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

GeeYouEye

Use OmniWeb. ;)

6. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

that increase decrease size shows up on my website under safari, so it isn't browser, it is something that was removed from the postthread editpost postreply templates

7. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

I find this really annoying too.

8. yellow thread starter Moderator emeritus

yellow

eeeeeewwwwwwww! I'd rather eat a roach! :)

9. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Look at the top of the page? You get a forum jump up there, under the User CP and that bar...