Mission Viejo, CA store set to open Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Sayhey, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Sayhey macrumors 68000

Sayhey

infoAppleStore reports:

Their tips have been reliable in the past.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Has California determined yet just how many stores they need to reach saturation point? Still so many large cities throughout the US without a store.

I found this very intersting also at the infoapplestore site. That Apple is negotiating with the Russian government to open retail stores in Moscow, St. Petersburg and one other large city.

3. Sayhey thread starter macrumors 68000

Sayhey

We have plenty more room for stores before we reach that point!:D LA alone is so big that a dozen more stores could easily go there. I'm hoping for at least three to four more in the Bay Area and there is only one for the entire Central Valley. As long as people here buy Apple in larger percentage than other places I think we can assume there will be more California stores.

That rumor about the Russian stores is started by Mac OS rumors, a very unreliable source. The folks at infoAppleStore didn't believe it and neither do I. How do you sell lots of computers in a country with people so starved for cash? If this is Apple's priority then someone needs to be replaced in their retail division.