Mmmm I made applications for iPods

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mrzeve, Jul 29, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

Jan 25, 2005
    I dont want this to be like a plug or anything but I made some programs for Windows iPod users about a year ago and I recoded them and everything and rereleased them today to the public for the first time in a while.

Both these programs were featured in publications like The New York Times, iPod and iTunes Hacks (book), Windows XP Hacks SE, and sites like

I even made a bootleg press release! haha.
    But Id really just like to get everyones oppinions on it. Thanks!
  2. macrumors 6502

Jan 24, 2005
    it would be a bit more professional if you spelt their correctly
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jan 25, 2005
    Thank you mr magoo. Its funny cause I actually checked for a mistake like that and missed it.

Oh well dont write "professional" press releases at 3 in the morning from now on :p
  4. macrumors 6502

Apr 12, 2005
  5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jan 25, 2005
    Im hoping to build a team of developers in the next few weeks so I can offer a macintosh version by December.

Yeah it takes a while to code. Been coding these updates since May =-o

Heres the article as seen in the NY Times back then :
  6. macrumors 68030

May 28, 2002
    It's nice and all.. and maybe its just me.. but why create a program for downloading detailed weather information to your ipod when you coud just glance at the weather website and know right away what the weather is going to be like for the next week?

If it were to download daily, automatically.. maybe. Or give me wireless up to the minute results... then for sure... but this doesn't seem like much use to me.
  7. macrumors 65816

Apr 7, 2005
    Alpine, UT
    Because you can also look at the window...

Good job on the programming achievement!
  8. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks man.