1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Mobile Allowance problems

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod touch Apps' started by ajnicho, May 19, 2009.

1. macrumors 6502a

Is anyone having problems with o2 UK's Mobile Allowance app? Mine will no longer connect to the website even though the website is still working.

It's the same on my mother in laws phone as well.

2. macrumors regular

Yes.

It has always worked fine for me - suddenly for the past couple of weeks I can't get it to work at all.

It is no longer in the App Store, so I am wondering if it is being redeveloped?

3. macrumors 6502a

I hope I dont have to effin pay again! I wont be happy!

4. macrumors regular

According to the website it is off due to technical difficulties and will be back by the weekend.

I have seen posts on sites from the guy who developed it, and he has always appeared very conscientious in ensuring it is working well for people, so I'd be pretty certain you wouldn't have to pay again.

5. macrumors 6502a

Yes, I got the update yesterday. It's working fine for me now.

6. macrumors regular

Prenvo

I've only just found this thread: apologies for the late response!

*GG* is/was right: O2 made a couple of little changes to their website which the app couldn't understand - a free update (version 1.3) is now available: download it by launching the App Store on your iPhone and tapping the "Updates" tab :)

7. macrumors newbie

8. macrumors 6502a

I have this as well but find it's very slow to update and extremely slow to refresh. At the moment it is simply unusable.