Mobile Me just not working at all?!

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Pointer, Jul 11, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Hi guys,

So I signed up for the free trial of Mobile Me but I think I need some help. I can log in to me.com using my username and password but whenever I click mail or account the screen just shows "Loading" with the spinning thing. I am guessing this is just because the servers are slow as molasses at the minute?!

I have tried sending quite a few test emails to myusername@me.com and they get bounced back to me telling me it is an invalid/illegal domain name, do I just need to wait for the servers to catch up? I registered about 10 hours ago now and the emails are still bouncing.

Is there any setup I need to do before I can receive emails? I am just totally lost at the minute, it seems as if it just isn't working due to server strain or bugs.

2. macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

As you'll see in this thread, MobileMe is still not fully functional. They're having significant problems with it.

3. Guest

Very significant problems. I can't even login yet, but I can access some features via the MobileMe preference pane. I haven't been able to login once.

4. macrumors newbie

Yeah sometimes i can sign in and other times not.. and its not pushing emails to my iPhone 3G at all