MobileMe E-mail down???

Discussion in 'Apple Music, iCloud and Apple Services' started by dmk1974, May 31, 2011.

1. macrumors 68000

dmk1974

Anyone else having problems with MobileMe e-mail over the past hour? Seems to work ok on the web-browser MobileMe site, but all of the sudden mail on my MacBook Pro, iPhone AND iPad all are not working at the same time.

2. macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problems... all three (iPhone, iPad, Mac) are not connecting, but I can log in to me.com on a browser. I'm being told can't connect to the IMAP server on the Mac, and "wrong username or password" on the iPhone and iPad. Meanwhile, the server status on me.com says every service is in working order right now. :confused:

Attached Files:

3. macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

All systems go here.

4. thread starter macrumors 68000

dmk1974

Yep, that's exactly my problem as well. Still not working. :(

5. guiltladle, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2011

macrumors newbie

Me.com just updated with the following message:

Sorry for those who aren't logged in (and can't see the image)... it says: " MobileMe Mail
    Some MobileMe members are intermittently unable to access MobileMe Mail using a desktop email application, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Members can still access Mail at me.com. Normal service will be restored ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Attached Files: