MobileMe & iMovie Sharing to Gallery Concerns

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by tnbigfoot, Jun 7, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

For all the examples we've seen about how great sharing our photos and video through the MobileMe Gallery, I can't imagine that Apple would do away with a major component of this service without offering an alternative. I didn't hear them say anything about sharing videos through the iCloud so I'm a bit concerned.

I have many, many family videos posted on the MobilMe Gallery and it has been a great way to share. This was the solution to "burning discs" right? Just send your movies to MobileMe and people can view them. Now this is gone?

I guess we'll have to just wait for more details on the iCloud to emerge. I wouldn't mind continuing to pay for this type of hosting if the price was right.

2. macrumors 6502a

iggypod

We are in the same boat, sharing many videos in a gallery album.

I see there are iCloud Storage options available with pricing not yet available. Time will tell I guess.

3. macrumors 68000

mofunk

yes I'm not feeling iCloud. The lost of 20GB and the Gallery feature gone. :(

2yrs working with MobileMe and gone. 8yrs of fixing and transferring my stuff from .Mac to MobileMe gone.

Steve wth???