MobileMe Mail Beta Now Live

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by macduke, May 18, 2010.

1. macrumors 601

macduke

Go log in! I just got my confirmation via email.

2. macrumors regular

Just got my confirmation and logged in. Looks pretty good.

I like the new drop down menus across the top, they make it feel much more like a native application rather than a webpage and I guess the design moves somewhat towards the iPad interface (From what bit I have seen of the iPad interface).

Search results display fairly quick as well. Overall at first glance looks good. Will have a bit more of a play with it later on.

3. macrumors regular

I got the email at 10:30 friday night and I logged on, and it is a very nice UI change that will stay, I just want Apple to carry over the UI and speed improvements over to the rest of the site

4. macrumors 6502a

I received my confirmation email today. So far it looks pretty good. I like the UI.

5. macrumors 6502a

Opstech

beta issues

Is anyone having issues with the ME beta today?

Sometimes it takes 2 min to delete an email and then It wont let me log in from other computers. It just gives me the spinning wheel

6. macrumors 65816

Morod

Over the last two or three days, it seems it's been unavailable more than it's been available, at least for me.

7. macrumors member

For me the problems started today. I'm unable to send any form of file. Arrive in the receivers inbox with a question mark. Quite annoying.