MobileMe Update Time Changed

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by AmpCoder, Jul 9, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502

Looks like the time for the maintenance window has been changed:

2. macrumors 6502a

3. macrumors regular

http://www.mac.com comes up as ".Mac will soon be MobileMe". I can't access anything that I usually could there. How is it still up for some folks (not that I care, just curious)?

4. macrumors regular

mmzplanet

Looks as if you are ok until you log out... they have already taken out the access to the logon. Your cookie or whatever will still get you in if you have been logged on.

5. macrumors newbie

check out the top right of the .mac soon to be mobile me page

"Log into .Mac"

6. macrumors 6502a

WPB2

Hey yo, mobilme installed and operational. what about you guys?

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Same here, just waiting for the web-based applications roll out.

8. macrumors member

http://mail.me.com used to redirect to the MobileMe promotional page however now it does not seem to do anything, looks like something is going on. :)

9. macrumors 601

Still does the same as always for me...

10. macrumors 6502a

MacGeek7

Does anyone know if you used up the .Mac trial a while ago if you will be able to try out Mobileme?

11. macrumors newbie

What a rip!

My .mac email has been down since the 9th! This morning I can't log in! Typical, the iPhone rollout and Mac marketing trumps current customer service! :mad:

12. macrumors 6502a

Try going to me.com.

13. macrumors newbie

Working now, sort of

It is working now, sort of. I got a message telling me IE 7 is not supported (accessing from work, a Windows shop). Seems odd to not support IE7 with the billions who use it. Oh, well, one hurdle at a time.

14. macrumors newbie

Spoke too soon

I downloaded Firefox 3 as just like mobileme told me to, installed it and have been trying for the past 45 minutes to connect to mobileme - nothing, nada, zip. Does anybody have any news on when this will work?

15. macrumors 6502a

BlackMax

I signed up for a trial membership this morning using Firefox 3. I'm logged in and looking around. It looks pretty cool so far, but it is dog slow. I'm guessing everyone and their mother is doing the exact same thing I'm doing at the exact same time.

I'll try again later this afternoon and see if the performance has improved.

16. macrumors member

I just managed to get in...the idisk section and then it all went in slow mode...
    looks cool thought.

17. macrumors 6502

vassillios

good for those who do not work at a site that does not allow you to install software on your PC. At leats .mac worked on IE7...

Major let down on this one. It is very misleading to have the IE icon on the "MobileMe on your PC" page when all you can do is sync your IE bookmarks. I might have to consider canceling my membership.