MOH Breakthrough question

Discussion in 'Games' started by waxeyes, Aug 11, 2004.

1. waxeyes macrumors newbie

I just bought breakthrough and I typed in the serial number when the window prompted me to do so. I must have typed it in incorrectly because when I tried to join a multiplayer game using the breakthrough maps, a message said that my serial key is invalid.
    However, when I originally typed in the serial, I was never given another chance to retype the serial in a window. It simply accepted what I assume was an incorrect number.

My question is this: Is there a way that I can make breakthrough prompt me for the serial again so I can retype it in the window? I tried restalling it, but that didn't work.

Thanks for your help

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Presumably someone here can tell you the exact file, but I'm sure MOH has at least a preference file (.plist file) or two you need to delete.

3. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Woah...

Really? You completely deleted Breakthrough, and it didn't prompt you for the serial when you re-installed? Weird... :eek:

4. applekid macrumors 68020

Woah, that will definitely allow pirates to get through. Not cool. :mad:

5. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

Uh huh...

No kidding... What IF the serial really was only asked for some of the time? People could pirate this game like crazy... I honestly haven't had this problem with Allied Assault... Possibly just a new glitch they need to patch.