MOH: Breakthrough

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gymnut, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

It's a comin. Hopefully it'll be a better port than SH was. Aspyr claims it should be about by March although I'm a bit skeptical and often think they're too optimistic and generous about their release dates. On a side note, Call of Duty should be out by April/May.

http://www.aspyr.com/games.php/mac/mohaab/

2. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Ssshhh, don't ruin SH for me, I'm still stuck trying to cover the stinkin supply truck from the back of the half track. :(

3. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

Yeah.. that was nasty.

Had to use cheats for that one (I know... <loser:rolleyes: > but I just couldn't do it after about 50 tries... made me wanna stop playing, which can't be the idea)

4. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Yeah, like SH bet that it'll be a $30-$40 expansion pack whilst the PC version's price plummets. In any case, I've lost countless hours in multiplayer maps in both SH and AA. Can't wait to lose s'more.

5. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Could you point me to those? I've given up on getting past those damn panzers.

6. MacsRgr8 macrumors 604

MacsRgr8

This was my post in this thread (also about SpearHead and cheats):

It finally worked, and got my sorry a$$ through that level!

This worked for me:

Start the game withe the <SHIFT> key pressed. Just type in the new window:
    "+set cheats 1 +set ui_console 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1" (without the quotation marks).
    Once you got the game stated, START A NEW GAME! The saved gaves don't seem to work on my Mac. Then press <~>, and type "dog".
    It's still a challenge to complete the level, as you also have to keep the other truck alive. But it's such a relief to finally get out of the level....