MoH Breakthrough

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gymnut, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Just wondering if anyone has heard as to when the next expansion pack to the Medal of Honor series is going to be released. I've been checking Aspyr's website on a daily basis to check the project status and Breakthrough, while estimated to have been released in April, is still at Final Candidate while Call of Duty has just hit Gold Master after trailing Breakthrough in development. An ad in the recent MacAddict said Breakthough was in stores now although I have yet to see it on Compusa's store shelves and on-line retailers are still accepting pre-orders.

2. ZildjianKX macrumors 68000

ZildjianKX

3. applekid macrumors 68020

The people that look at the Final Candidate are particularly picky, so there's times when a game will have to come a month or so later than expected. But I'm sure it'll be out soon, so don't worry. :)

4. Gymnut thread starter macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Well, I for one hope they take a good look so as to not suffer the same glitchy problem we had in Spearhead while traversing down the snowy mountain in the back of the halftrack.

5. applekid macrumors 68020

If there were any bugs in the PC version of Breakthrough, expect them to re-appear on the Mac. :) Just part of the porting process. The halftrack bug was in the PC version and ended up in the Mac version, so there's nothing anybody could do about it.

However, I hear Breakthrough is plenty of fun, bug-free, and enjoyable. So this shouldn't be a problem.

6. AkiraK macrumors member

As much as I enjoyed MOH and Spearhead, I was a bit disappointed with Breakthrough. Nothing particularly bad, but nothing really outstanding either...simply more of the same (and with even less innovation than Spearhead, which wasn't exactly groundbreaking).