moh spearhead help please - bastogne

Discussion in 'Games' started by thinkmac, Nov 21, 2006.

1. thinkmac macrumors newbie

RE: Spearhead- Bastogne -
    I've obtained the truck and I'm riding in the back but I cannot make it to end... I can make it to taking out 2-3 tanks and a "guard tower" type structure. From this point on I quickly get killed.

I have a save point with health of 100. It is where the truck is "teetering" before it comes rolling down the hill. Can someone help with tips on making it thru?

Seems like I take big hits from things I don't even see....

(and this is on EASY skill!)

2. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

It's been a while, but if memory serves there are APC's to the left and right of you in the tree break that you'll need to take out... the quicker the better as the trees serve as cover for them.
    Wish I could be more help, but I don't even have the game any more - so good luck!

3. thinkmac thread starter macrumors newbie

RE: APC's...

Yes.. that's correct and I'm trying.... as I take them out I get destroyed by other this and that...

I noticed that as the "run" begins if you shoot as certain things they shoot back and do harm.. if you don't shoot at certain things they don't even turn towares you to shoot (at last when set as EASY mode), I'm thinking of the first two men you see...... I'm looking for tips such as this... And, what the target priorities are....