Moleskine Notebooks

Discussion in 'Community' started by oldschool, Jul 30, 2005.

1. oldschool macrumors 65816

Sep 30, 2003
  2. Dandaman macrumors 6502

Jan 31, 2004
    i got one. i like using it to either take notes or jot down ideas i have. overpriced? yeah, a bit. like it, but not addicted to it.
  3. devilot Moderator emeritus

May 1, 2005
    I have a little one, its pages are unlined... It's my "little black book." I keep all sorts of random notes and tidbits in there. :D If I had more money, all of my journals and notebooks and addy books would be moleskines!
  4. firestarter macrumors 603

Dec 31, 2002
    Green and pleasant land
    Yeah, they rule.

I've got a few of the small ruled ones. I use them for my log/notebook at work (we get free stationary, but this is much better quality and cooler).

I also have a couple of slightly bigger squared ones. I use one of these at home to note down computer setup details.
  5. toaster_oven macrumors regular

Jun 7, 2003
    not sure
    yeah- they're great... i have a couple- note page and the sketch book... it's discreet enough for me to jot down notes at work (non-work related notes)... and i do some sketching with water colors... perfect size for carrying in my pocket ( i don't get to be that creative at work... just one more year and i'll be in grad school... then i can do all the crazy arty things i've been saving up for the past few years in these little things...)

overpriced? yeah, but sooooo great...