Monoprice TPU Case Review

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Dec 4, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502a

Jul 9, 2010

Well, this is my first review on MacRumors but, here we go. I ordered the Monoprice blue TPU case for my iPad a few months ago, October I believe, and well for the price I don't think it can be beat. First I'm going to state the good.
    GOOD: All the cut outs are perfect except for the mute/orientation lock. It doesn't collect dust, It is flexible, the inside back, the part that will touch your iPad, is matte, and it is light weight.
    BAD: There are places where it isn't smooth because of the molding, the orientation lock seems a little small and causes trouble while trying to put it back down, The outside back collects a lot of finger prints and oil, and if you have screen protectors it will lift the corners, I have the Wrapsol on.
    Over all this is my only case for my iPad so there wasnt anything to compare it to but if you are looking for a nice first case for your iPad check out Monoprice as they have other colors to.

Please leave a response to this review so i know what to work on on my later case reviews. Thank you

Attached Files: