More announcements by Jobs?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by muffinman, Jun 6, 2005.

1. muffinman macrumors 6502

muffinman

I am a new "switcher" from PCs to Apples. I am not familiar with this apple convension. I know that Jobs told everybody today that Apple was switching to Intel chips, but is there going to be any further announcments about other new products (like the rumor of new shuffles)? What happened in previous apple convensions?

2. supergod macrumors 6502

Hahahaha. This has been an unconventional convention. HAHAHAHAHA!

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Generally that's it. All the new Apple stuff's released in the opening keynote which has come and gone so at this stage, the new Shuffles are looking unlikely in the next week or so but there's no reason for Apple to not release them unannounced in the next few months or so. :)

4. quackattack macrumors 6502a

quackattack

I was crossing my fingers for the same thing. Perhaps Steve wanted to put all attention on Intel for a while, then drop some Tuesday announcements.

This is very very unlikely, but one can dream...

5. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

Yea, maybe he wanted to focus the keynote on Intel because that is what is most important for the developers and he will release new shuffles tomorrow, as its not a new product but just an update.

6. joecool85 macrumors 65816

joecool85

I doubt we'll see any product updates during this WWDC at this point...which is sad because 3 things REALLY need an update:

iBook
    PowerBook
    Mac Mini

In that order.