More haliburton fun

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Jun 28, 2005.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

link

Thieves and liars, it will be interesting to see how this pans out. Can they rely on their mates in the Whitehouse (also thieves and liars) to get them out of this?

2. iGary Guest

iGary

Not much worse than Clinton supporting Iranian supplied arms and weapons in Bosnia and lying about it, among other things....such is the way of politics and liars - either party.

Shame, I agree.

3. diamond geezer thread starter macrumors regular

And I agree that the US and its military companies has been exporting death and destruction around the world for years (all in the name of freedom and democracy, of course) and then lying about it. But that is the nature of your Government, whether Dem or Rep.

This is about theft from the US Govt (and therefore yourself) by companies connected with the White House.

4. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

What does that have to do with Halliburton ripping off our troops and the American taxpayer? And getting rewarded for it. I'm sure Clinton did a lot of really bad things, but that doesn't make what these people are doing ok. Besides, um... Clinton isn't exactly in charge right now. ;)