More Mac games from Microsoft?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Xenious, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Xenious macrumors 6502a

Check out this link

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/21.c590/3??cm=Wired

hopefully we will see these in English too. Perhaps the Japanese demand will bring about more mac gaming goodness? Now if we can just get first party developers to make the ports.
    -jim

2. Converted2Truth macrumors 6502a

Converted2Truth

That's cool. Too bad it sounds like they're only going to translate existing games into japanese. I wish they'd port MS flight simulator and stuff. If they do, that means we'll have to play it in Japanese! oh well, better in a different language than not at all.

3. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502

i hope they make more mac games and i don't even care if they become english because im taking J.A.S.L in school :)

4. Converted2Truth macrumors 6502a

Converted2Truth

Good for eff'n you, moe foe!

5. dxp4acu macrumors regular

Why would you want that when we have a much, much more realistic and better flight simulator in X-Plane?

6. LoadRunner macrumors member

lol I have the latest vertion of halo mac. I played it today. It has gotten better. It's almost smooth, some of the shader finally work right. One year latter, and the radar isn't working right. it completely fails to reconise any thing above a 3 button mouse, and I can still see gun fire through walls, or better yet I can also see fire through hole buildings. And I still have to hold down the p k.

point being it took them an added year to translate game that has been out for the x box for many many more years.