More proof that video may be in iChat 2

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by edesignuk, Apr 16, 2003.

1. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    hmm, i know yahoo offers the video already, anyone else? that's it right? so yeah, looks promising for iChat...I mean, why not anyways eh

2. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

i happened to open ichat package contents last year, and there were a lot of interesting stuff (potentiality). look there to see what ichat can do one day.

:p

3. NavyIntel007 macrumors 65816

NavyIntel007

I could be wrong but the article sounded like it doesn't send streaming video.

Yahoo has it but it's definitely not Netmeeting. That's the only program I miss from my Windows days.

4. anneleonard macrumors regular

in the article it explains how msn messenger has supporting video over IM for a while now, i used to use it a lot as my boyfriend (mrjamin) and i are long-distance, so we used to wave at each other n stuff through webcams, it was cool. i miss seeing him on my computer now i've got a mac- we haven't been able to get it to work properly over yahoo yet, even though my webcam works ok with macam drivers. here's hoping you're right and iChat 2 will have videoconferencing capabilities :D

5. kylos macrumors 6502a

kylos

The most convincing thing to me is the video buttons and such in the iChat package.