More Suggestions

Discussion in 'Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback' started by sketchy, Oct 31, 2003.

1. macrumors regular

Jul 24, 2003
    Richmond VA
    Some suggestions... (I think the site is great)

some of these might have been mentioned before..

1: When you select a genre from the right section on the main page it takes you to the genre page. I would like to see the recommendation count listed next to the song name.

2: When I go the search page the search inputs are at the bottom of the page (table problem?) (PC at work)

3. Displaying songs -- is there any rhyme or reason as to how the songs are displayed? alpha by band -then album -then song would be nice.

And 4: When you search or display enough songs to have a 'Next Page' link you do not have any idea how many pages there are. A page count would be nice. IE: Page (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
  2. arn
    macrumors god

Staff Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Re: More Suggestions

Added this. Might be a bit busy though... let me know what you think.

I think I fixed it. Let me know

By default it's by most recent, but you can change it by clicking on the Sort By thing at the top of the list.

if you choose by artist, it will sort by artist, then album then song. Also, I just added Album to the listings.

I'll work on this.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 24, 2003
    Richmond VA
    Re: Re: More Suggestions

I think the color choice is good. Have not decided if it is too busy. Possible movignthe count to a seperate column?

This works now

My bad. missed that :D