More than 8 player on xbox live for Call of duty 2???

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ringo, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Ringo macrumors regular

Ringo

Well if i remember well, the maximum of people who can play a COD2 game is 8. But tonight something weird happened to me! IN fact, i played a COD2(360 not the big red one) game on Xbox live and we were 13 players!!!

Have anyone got beyong the limit of 8 player?? or maybe im just totally wrong?

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

was it 13 real people or AI?

maybe they released the update?

3. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

8 player? wtf. last time I played Call of Duty 2 on the 360, it was only 4 people online....has there been an update? :confused:

edit: ohh nvm. im retarded. I just looked @ my box, 1-4 players and 2-8 online so nvm. but theer might be an update for more people?

4. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

There was a COD2 update n the last couple of weeks... I haven't tried it yet, but it may be one of the things they've fixed - hopefully the lag is a thing of history...

5. Ringo thread starter macrumors regular

Ringo

Yes it was 13 real people, at some point some left but I cleary saw 13 player on the score sheet(or whatever it's called) in mid game.

Actually the update was for single player only. No effect on Live but some info were released for the second update and nothing said it would add slot for multiplayer. (cant find the exact link but it was either on www.teamxbox.com or www.ign.com)

BTW, the map we where on was Caratan(sorry for spelling) in deathmatch and it was SO MUCH better with 13 players. Like not having to run for a minute in this small map to find someone.After 10-15 min some pleople left cause a lag issue occured (lasted like 2 min).Anyway the game finished with 10 player me being 4or3.

Ill try again later today to see if i can get the same result and ill talk bout it.