MOSSAD murdering iraqi scientists?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Nov 1, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

link

Possibly dodgy news site.

2. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

While it sounds within the purview of the Mossad, wouldn't it make more sense to go after Iranian scientists? I guess I don't really understand the reasoning behind it unless it's a campaign of terror against muslim scientists in general.

3. toontra macrumors 6502

A simple explanation would be that it would be much easier to operate this kind of covert operation in Iraq in the current state of anarchy than it would in Iran.

I guess if this is true, and has been "successful", then they will be pushing for the US to invade Iran so they can get after the big guys.

Trouble is, 9/11 wasn't caused by nuclear or "mass destruction" weapons. All the US and Israeli efforts to date have done is piss off an increasing number in the middle east, who are now prepared to die for their "cause". Short of killing several million of these, all of these covert operations, and the War on Terror in general, will not only be fruitless, but counter-productive.