Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

workgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Hi!
Where I can buy most cheap iPhone? Macbook? etc. any countries
Soon there will be discount. Can you advise some shop?

Thank you!

itsray

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2016
Apple doesnt do discounts. their black friday sales are just meh. you might get $100 off a macbook. but if you want the cheapest and brand new. an iPhone SE, and for a macbook check out the refurbished section on apple.com

workgames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2015
Apple doesnt do discounts. their black friday sales are just meh. you might get $100 off a macbook. but if you want the cheapest and brand new. an iPhone SE, and for a macbook check out the refurbished section on apple.com
any alternatives shops?

wuush

macrumors member
May 4, 2014
If you are a student you can shop in the education apple store. I don't know how their discounts are calculated and there is a cap but i got around 200€ off my mbp in 2013.

If you go to university and depending which one, they might have their own apple education shop which might offer greater discounts than the apple edu store.

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
Be careful buying a used phone. There are numerous threads in here about the phone still being locked or other issues. Best to wait or get an SE like mentioned above.

itsray

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2016
any alternatives shops?

i wouldn't trust them for an iPhone and a macbook. first the iPhone might have a bad imei. and the macbook you have no idea on the condition etc until you see it. for that i'd rather buy a refurb from apple.com

Vlada011

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2016
If you want cheaper iPhone I recommend iPhone SE with some of network carriers.
I bought but 16GB version for 275 euro in my country on 24 months payment. 64GB is 370 euro.
11 euro is my bill and around 11 euro is rate for phone.
Total around 22 euro monthly.
It's locked to network but after 2 years they unlock him for me that is not problem at all.
For that price I couldn't find nothing better because new iPhone SE cost from 390 to 580 euro depend on place, black market imported from EU or official sellers. But with carrier and authorized seller is always most secure.
That's best chance for iPhone with some carrier. In my country at the moment over carrier is cheaper even than on black market and if someone no SIM card with contract or his contract pass he need anyway something and no reason to pay in store much higher price.

Firebrand

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016

Though check for dongles @ BF.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Best Buy typically around this time gives you around $200 off a MacBook. I'd keep an eye out for those sales. Beyond that you're looking at used.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.