Most Disgusting thing you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Community' started by TheMonarch, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMonarch macrumors 65816

TheMonarch

Inspired by the pee thread. What is the grossest thing you've ever seen? I mean, seen with your own eyes, not the internet, not the news, not heard of, but actually seen with your own two eyes?

Mine, another BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit, for the non bay area people) story, but a bum (with a beer in his hand btw) was riding BART, he was very harrasing to everyone on the train. Yelling out for money, and commenting on what people wore etc....

Well, after he got off the train (I thought 'Finally' in my head), he decided that he had to urinate, and guess where he did... Yup, right there, in the station. During peak hours. A time where lots of people get off of work, and go home for a well deserved rest...

But it gets better...

He urinated on the escalator... Not just the escalator, he made sure he got it all over the handrail... With everybody trying to get by!!! WTF!!!

Never; EVER! Touch the handrail at any station...

2. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

3. notjustjay macrumors 603

notjustjay

There was a page on Snopes.com about upcoming articles they're working on, one involving some kind of horrible car accident and visible brain matter. That was pretty disturbing.

4. Chip NoVaMac macrumors G3

Chip NoVaMac

Can't believe that after my visit to the Bay Area in late July. BART was a crowning jewel for my visit...

5. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

Well to keep with the gross and pee stories...

First road trip with the rugby team, went down to the states, won our two matches and then headed to the pubs for some drinking. Well low and behold about 3 hours later there's Davey, the 8th man, whipping it out and filling up the pitcher right at the table (at this point I'm thanking god I was buying pints all night). Two, very nice, well I was quite loaded so well my memory says they were nice, looking girls start hanging around the table with half empty glasses and what do you think classy Davey did? Yep filled to the top and each each of the slightly inebriated lasses gulped it down. I headed out to be sure to get away from any projectile vomiting, and a minute latter the whole team was getting kicked out the bar and away we went home.

I wonder what piss tastes like :confused:
    Nope don't wonder that much

6. JeffTL macrumors 6502a

7. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

With your own eyes? You poor thing. :(

8. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

What "pee thread"? :confused:

I'm not surprised by that at all. I know how BART can be :rolleyes: :eek:

Umm which station was this at?

9. TheMonarch thread starter macrumors 65816

TheMonarch

Oakland :rolleyes:

10. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

It was from quite some time ago. Inspired by the success of the poop thread. The thread must have been deleted or something, I can't find it :(.

_Emerson

11. ~loserman~ macrumors 6502a

If you saw either of these in person you are one sick individual. :p

12. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Does watching a hooker getting a wine bottle smashed over her head by her pimp, and then being kicked in the stomach and head count as "disgusting?" Oh, and what about when the pimp tried to kill me a minute later?

Anyway, the most disgusting thing I have ever seen was when I was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I was around 13 and swimming in the beautiful hotel pool they have there. It was a 6 star hotel (yeah, 6 stars.....is there such thing?), and there was a waterfall and a bar in the middle of the pool. Incredible, especially at 13. Anyway, I swam around for a few hours one day, and decided that I was going to swim to the bottom of the pool. So I did, and what did I see at the bottom of the pool? A big, brown turd. An s-bomb. :(

I also caught my parents having sex once. :( :( :( :( :(

13. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

You win. [​IMG]

14. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

15. BakedBeans macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

mods, jamie, whoeve... you seriously need to remove this!

being a curious guy i just looked up '******' in the images section of google... seriously before any kids see that... thats grim. its also in quotes

thats grim

16. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

This is probably not such a good idea. Goat** and tub**** may well be looked up by kids because of this thread, and I don't think you'd want your kids looking at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.