Most embarassing experience ever.

Discussion in 'Community' started by coolocity, Jun 25, 2002.

1. coolocity macrumors regular

This one should be interesting.. what's your most embarassing experience?

2. menoinjun macrumors 6502a

menoinjun

Pete- "Hey barkeep! Could you send that hottie at the end of the bar a drink for me?"

Barkeep- "No"

Pete "Why not?"

Barkeep- "That's my girlfriend!"

-Pete

3. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

Ouch Pete! that sucks.....

I would have to say being caught with my girl when i was 16. in my VW beetle, whose parking brake was dislodged by, um, you know and rammed her dad's mercedes.

Needless to say, I rushed out of the car without checking certain things....

Yikes.

That was the end of that relationship

4. King Cobra macrumors 603

Embarassment: KC thinking that you were going to talk about your embarassment! :D

When I was around 9 or so...

Well, just to get a post in, my family was visiting a relative close to Eastside High (after the movie), who lives in an apartment complex and knows lots of people. He and I have met before, but I had no idea he had a golf cart. He gave me a ride around the complex. About 3/4 of the way through for some reason I stretched out my leg and it touched the ground. I fell out of the cart, rolling on the ground for about 30 feet (how painful the memories are) and ended up with a bruise (sp) on my knee. When he took me back to the family he announced it in front of about 12 people outside and I heard their sympathy moans.

Man, that was a terrible time. Luckily, I have not touched a golf cart since then! :cool:

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

Hey, Pete, no biggie. If you tell people that you may get invited to clubs! Think about it. :D

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

"hmm...u mean like the backseat of a VW?!" :D

as for my finest moment...hmm...

I'm not sure yet...I tend to make fun of any sticky situations I encounter...he he he ;)

7. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

I do not remember one in special, at certain age you just do not car about what you say or do, you just deal with it and make a funny comment about it (very political behaviuor).

But for sure, my mother will always embarass me for something, looks like no matter my age, moment or place.

8. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

getting caught trying to steal a street sign on the bolling airforce base in washington d.c.

friends taunted me to do it. so i did.... as i was there with my legs around the poll in broad daylight with kids around me egging me on.....the military police showed up! :eek: :eek:

i was taken home by the MP and my pop gave me a beat down.

9. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

right now, posting on MR with a dell, this is imbaresment at its finest:(

10. King Cobra macrumors 603

At least you admit it. :D

What is wrong with your iBook?

11. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

Hey eye: you're a Kevin Smith fan too? right on! weird how we like the same movies....

Anyway....here it is...I was at a bowling Alley in 11th grade after a school theater show. It was our second night (friday) and we (cast&crew..I was crew) always go out after the show.

Well, we went to the bowling alley, and I was quoting a line from Clerks, but I messed up a bit. I yelled at the top of my lungs "I hate women, I love guys". Everyone in the alley stopped what they were doing and looked at me. And they heard me over the really loud music.....I almost died, and fell to the ground and laughed along with everyone else.

See, the line is suppossed to go "I hate guys, I love women" I F*¢ked it up big time...

12. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

what more proof do i need?
    none.

13. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

the AC connecter is sick, so im sending it in for repairs
    at first they thought that it was the power adapter, so they sent me a new one. that one didnt work, so they assumed thet it was broken and sent me another one, that one didnt work so they wanted me to send in my iBook. so here i am posting w/ a dell, but i got 2 new power adapters out of the deal

14. k00tgrrl macrumors newbie

i was in the 5th grade and sitting in the middle of a schoolwide assembly (K-6th). I ended up sneezing and farting at the same time.

I had hope that my sneeze would have covered up the farting noise.....which it did....but nothing could have covered up the smell. WOW.

The kids behind me started to actually get up and move. They were making so much noise the principal stopped the assembly to inquire as to why there was so much noise.

I was never more mortified in my life,lol.

15. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

I am friends with a group of guys from New Orleans that were in a band called Metal Rose. Well, I have the ability to burp like the guy from Revenge of the Nerds. The lead singer Bobby used to stick the microphone in my face at concerts and ask me to burp. Well, one night after about 10 crown and 7's and a 6 pack of long necks, a little more than the burp came up. :D

Oh, this was in front of about 1100 people.

The next closest thing was in 1994. I was in a Band here in Alabama, and we had gotten booked to open for the Georgia Satelites. Well, our drummer was in the military reserves, and got called to active duty. We ended up going at it solo without him. We decided to go all accoustic. Well, the monitors that they gave us had a short in them, no one could hear one another, and it was bad. Real Bad. Like so bad that when we started there were over 400 people there, and when we were done, there were less than 30 who stayed for the Georgia Satelites. That had to be the worst. I wanted to crawl up and die right there.

16. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

We were in the front seat. Yes. Indeed. and her, um, leaning over to do certain actions gto a llittle out of hand and she dislodged said park brake.

There's really no way to tell that story without giving it all away. heh

17. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

he,he. I know how you feel. I never knew the back seat of a bug would fold flat. Good thing too. Me and my X went that route as well once. Not very comfortable at all, but hey, who cares right. :D

18. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

EXACTLY :) :) :) :)

Heck, I was 17, getting some treats, I didn't care if I was in a beetle, all cramped up and stuff, in the great outdoors, or in one of our houses during those rare occassions whens moms and dads were away-- I was "experiencing" stuff my friends could only dream about.

It was great, really. They were all sitting around at "parties" drinking and I was, well, not drinking. :)

But that moment turned out to be quite the fiasco....jumping out of the car, parts kinda flapping in the wind, apologizing to her dad about the car (which didn't even scratch) and I saw the look on his face and thought I really messed up his car when in reality he was NOT to thrilled with how we were, um, occupying our time together.

heh heh.

19. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

What i'm wondering is, what was her dad's car doing behind you, whilst you were in the middle of you.....p.e.? Had he been sat there the whole time or something? :p

20. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

he he he...oh hell yeah! :D

I only own Clerks & Mallrats...but am going to eventually have the entire collection... ;)

21. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

funny u mention burping...

around here...Darrin, Gina & I are constantly seeing who's got the stronger ones...he he he :D

what's even funnier, if I happen to be talking to my mother on the phone here and I let one go...she freaks out because she thinks it's inappopriate to act that way at work...if she only knew... ;)

22. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

I own Clerks and Dogma on VHS, but since I'll have DVD when I get the new towers :)D) I'm gonna wait for the Box set, which HAS to come out sometime soon, right.....maybe?

Well, I want the box set if its out soon otherwise I guess I'll pony up the $$$ to flat out buy all of them.

I have a Clerks poster signed by Kevin Smith....I like it a lot! :D

23. Moxiemike macrumors 68020

Moxiemike

I was parked in her driveway. Dad's car was in front of mine. He was inside reading some conservative right wing trash ( i am guessing ).

When I hit the car, alarm went off, he ran out....

Eye, we haven't really heard a story frm you yet. ;)

24. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hmm...I thinking...

the only thing I can really think of was the time I was with my first girlfriend...

we were getting jiggy...must have been making noise...all of a sudden my mother is banging on my door telling me she needs to talk to me right away...asking what I'm doing in there...come out this instant...

I said "ok I'll be out in a minute"...she says "well I'm waiting right outside your door"...

not so much embarassing on my part as it was for her's...

so has everyone been busted having sex at one time or another?! :eek: ;)

25. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

hglm-

why have sex with your parents around?

or you kinky like dat? ;)