Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sherry_yar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2005
Most of the people on this forum are just biased, narrow minded, and ignorant. Voice your opinion…if you keep accepting broken products at RIDICULOUS prices then they’ll never make an effort to produce something really worth buying. I’ve been reading this forum for a while now and don’t get me wrong, I do like apple products and their design but one thing that pisses me off following:

1. People who have never used a PC in their life keeps believing what Apple tells them: it sucks. Apple has a very small computer market as compare to PC so let the numbers do the talking than some biased idiots.
2. Oh...XP has virus, oh it sucks oh BLA BLA. Well, idiots the reason is because hackers get more out of XP then they could ever from MAC OSX. Why? More people use PC. If they wanted to then hackers can hack into MAC OSX.
3. I hate when all these Apple groupies just BLINDLY start hating everything non-apple. Do your research and then speak. All these folks talking s*** on other brands should know that Apple has one of the most unreliable laptops in the market. Which happens to cost twice the amount of money? I’ve owned a lot of laptops but they never had random shutdowns, HEAT issues, moo noises, discoloration, and God knows what else. Moreover, recently I did convince myself to buy MBP (first time switcher) and all the hype just ended up in a VERY EXPENSIVE DISAPPTIONMENT (caz of all the above issues).:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wait until Vista comes out….no, its not a copy of MAC OSX. Keep being forced into that thinking…..

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I find it interesting that your post about ignorant mac users on this board is presented in such an ignorant manner.

Wasteland anyone?

Ed

DaLurker

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
sherry_yar said:
Most of the people on this forum are just biased, narrow minded, and ignorant. Voice your opinion…if you keep accepting broken products at RIDICULOUS prices then they’ll never make an effort to produce something really worth buying. I’ve been reading this forum for a while now and don’t get me wrong, I do like apple products and their design but one thing that pisses me off following:

1. People who have never used a PC in their life keeps believing what Apple tells them: it sucks. Apple has a very small computer market as compare to PC so let the numbers do the talking than some biased idiots.
2. Oh...XP has virus, oh it sucks oh BLA BLA. Well, idiots the reason is because hackers get more out of XP then they could ever from MAC OSX. Why? More people use PC. If they wanted to then hackers can hack into MAC OSX.
3. I hate when all these Apple groupies just BLINDLY start hating everything non-apple. Do your research and then speak. All these folks talking s*** on other brands should know that Apple has one of the most unreliable laptops in the market. Which happens to cost twice the amount of money? I’ve owned a lot of laptops but they never had random shutdowns, HEAT issues, moo noises, discoloration, and God knows what else. Moreover, recently I did convince myself to buy MBP (first time switcher) and all the hype just ended up in a VERY EXPENSIVE DISAPPTIONMENT (caz of all the above issues).:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wait until Vista comes out….no, its not a copy of MAC OSX. Keep being forced into that thinking…..

Personally I own a Powerbook G4 12" and 4 Windows computers and honestly I've been thinking about selling my desktop and getting a MBP to replace my Laptop/Desktop setup. I make this decision not because I'm blinded by Apple marketing but honestly I'm sick of some of the deficiencies of Windows XP. Unlike most zealots (!!!!'s) I do my research, cearly define the pros and cons of each platform before making these decisions. The same went when I purchased my iPod.

I think the crux of the issue is the number of uneducated (no necessarily on life, but in terms of computer technology) users who decide based on brand recognition and marketing hublab. In another words, they are the average consumer.

Whilst their opinions resonate throughout the media and society, it seems that as edcuated IT users we should ignore them. Why? Well why not? If we know or base our decisions on knowing, then why should the opinions those who don't know matter?

This really comes back to the old thought of doing what you want and believe is right and care not what other people say.

After all there are Windows Zealots too who blindly hate apple products because they are apple products, and vice versa.

DrBunsenHoneyde

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2006
Ed H said:
I find it interesting that your post about ignorant mac users on this board is presented in such an ignorant manner.

Wasteland anyone?

Ed

i was going to say the exact same thing, ignorance used to voice anger at ignorant people is a bit stupid in my opinion :)

I am primarily a PC user but just ordered a macbook, i see benefits on both sides of the fence so i cant argue either side.

Just to point out you said something about poor products etc but all that you listed was against the users shouldnt your problems be based on the issue's of the system not the so called idiot users? users dont effect you, products do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.