Mother London

Discussion in 'Community' started by iGav, Aug 4, 2005.

1. iGav macrumors G3

2. Lau Guest

Ooh, I got a bit over excited then and started clicking stuff and Safari crashed. Oops.

Cheers iGav, nice link. We had the a guy from PokeLondon in to do a lecture at my university, and they had a similar thing that was a speeded up video tour of their office (that they share with Mother) then it would slow down at each person. it was really funny as well, and made it so much more interesting to find out about them. That was a good lecture. :)

I like agencies that do fun stuff, innit.

;)

3. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

Hahaha the consultancy I used to work for did a similar thing of their studio for Adobe and Apple too. hahahaha :p

Hell yeah! A couple of years ago, I went to see Tom Roope (Tomato and ex-Antirom fella) do a talk at my old Uni, and he showed some blinding stuff... really crazy off the wall work, nice chap as well... that was the night I also found out that one of my ex-lecturers was one of the special effects honchos for the original Star Wars films... he never let on when he was teaching us. :eek:

Speaking of fun stuff, have you seen the W+K Blog crazy kids :p :p :p

4. Lau Guest

That is also fun. :) I particularly like the padded meeting room. every office should have one!