1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Motley Fool proven wrong by Apple's earnings

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Jan 13, 2005.

1. macrumors bot

2. Moderator emeritus

Wow! Hell must have frozen over. That's one critic more with good things to say.

3. macrumors 6502

Ya gotta give 'im credit...

From the article:
    Well Seth, you can't be the first, but I'll give you credit for admitting when you're wrong.

And double points for having a good sence of humor about it:

From the article:

4. macrumors regular

Wow!

First Thurott (sp?) then this guy. Then my Dad last night (a devoted anti-Mac and life-long windows user) announced that he was getting a mini mac immediately to see "if it works as good as my iPod". Wow. Maybe eventually my Dad will get a black turtleneck and VW like this guy. Such a good time to be a Mac user.

5. macrumors 6502a

mj_1903

I was very impressed with his backflip. Not many people in this day and age admit that they were wrong.

6. macrumors 65816

neonart

I like this guy's attitude. He was proven wrong and didn't throw a hissy-fit like that Bill Palmer guy who is fuming about being dead wrong about the Mac mini.

7. macrumors 6502

I guess I can respect him more for being forthcoming.

8. macrumors 65816

Photorun

I still think this guy is a world-class asshat, minus the class. Tomorrow he'll be dissing Apple again.

9. macrumors 603

whooleytoo

No, fair play to him for having the integrity to admit he was wrong, and with a sense of humour.

10. macrumors 603

solvs

First Dvorak, then Thurott, then this guy. ;) Hell hath truly frozen over. Up next... Rob Enderle?

And Palmer is a Mac lover! The world has truly gone mad.

(What is Bill's problem though? I don't plan on buying a mini after closer inspection, but I already know a ton of people who will. It's intended audience will love it. This is no Cube.)