Moto Razr bad publicity on iCal2

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by cmx08, Apr 13, 2005.

1. cmx08 macrumors regular

I could not post on the other thread so, here i am.
    If you see the iCal 2 link on Tiger, you will notice that the Razr's back cover is not properly close.

Some kind of revenge for the Moto iTunes phone problem.
    We all know that a Photogragher is no blind, a well paied one does no flaw

2. Jo-Kun macrumors 6502a

trust me even a well payed photographer can flaw... but apparently the photographer & the webdesigner both didn't see this... or as allso hapens a lot (trust me I've seen my clients do this...) this was a last minute shot because they forgot it or something like that... and just took the phone & a small dig camera & shot it themselves...

I don't think there is any 'message' to read from this... only that things probably needed to go fast & hat Moto didn't deliver a good image for this horizontal use... or that moto did deliver this image and they had to go with this ;-)

and nobody saw it.. because 5min of photoshop on this image and nobody will see it was warped before... as you can see on the attached images ;-)

it happens all the time...

my personal experience...

a few weeks ago I had to make approx 300 productshots for a client (and it was urgent... as always ;-)) one shot had a flaw... I didn't see a little detail wich had to be different... so I did shoot this one again... this happens... sorry we're only human ;-) sometimes there is no time for a reshoot & images are photoshopped or just put in there as they are...

one year ago I made some shots for a catalogue... and there were some bottles delivered last-minute at the designers office... they shot them last minute in their office instead of bringing it over to my studio... and off course they weren't as good as they had to be... but there was no time & the client didn't see it...

normal procedure ;-)

Attached Files:

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

I'm pretty sure this is an evil plot to ensnare the world's people in a web of shame and deceit that will eventually turn them into mindless, soulless drones.

:D

And dizzzam, this drone wants that phone. ;)

4. Carrot macrumors newbie

another phone

This is a little off-topic for this thread, but I'm using a new account to post, so no creating threads for me. Not being paranoid, I'd just rather keep this anonymous just in case.
    I got a screenshot of a phone from my friend who's a production guy at Apple, he snagged this off of one of the web designer's screens. Could be nothing, maybe just a decoy - or it could be for an upcoming product launch. Either way, it's intriguing...

[​IMG]

5. Nickygoat macrumors 6502a

Nickygoat

Looks nifty. If Apple Legal get involved then you're onto something :). I'd buy one in a flash. Is that a video icon on the side? How much memory does it have? Do you know anything else about it?

6. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

hahaha the iTunes phone returns...

Looks good though, not too sure about the dual click wheels though... i'd think apple would simplify it even more. Got my blood pumping.

7. Carrot macrumors newbie

No idea about the specs - like I said, my friend's just in production - HTML monkey, basically. About one step above cleaning lady in the corporate structure there. He saw it on a screen and managed to get it on a usb key.
    I'm into the dual scroll wheels, though - looks like it could be controlled even when closed. I don't know if it's supposed to have smart phone features - it seems like it would need more buttons to have a lot of functionality.

8. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

By far the best looking mockup for an "iPhone" that I have yet to see. The only problem is, why is there a palm sync icon (bottom left corner) on the phone desktop, wouldn't be an isync incon, since the phone wouldn't be running Palm OS, would it?

9. The_Roo macrumors member

That icon is the connectivity icon. The OS on the phone is Sony Ericsson by the look of it as it is very similar (i.e. almost the same apart from some icons are different) to my Z600.

Cheers,
    Kenny

10. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

11. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

12. Nickygoat macrumors 6502a

Nickygoat

13. point665 macrumors regular