Motorola V3 + Apple OS X

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by waynepixel, Jan 7, 2005.

1. waynepixel macrumors regular

Mar 9, 2003
    I seem to be have trouble getting photos from my V3 to my mac. Does someone now of any software that will let me do this in OS X.

I have tried ISyne but that only let me transfer contact details. I have also tried the Browser, but it will not find the phone.

Any info welcome.
  2. Applespider macrumors G4

Jan 20, 2004
    looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Might be easier to do it from the phone. Turn Bluetooth on on Mac and phone and then navigate to the image on the phone. I use SEs but there's likely to be a Use/Send/More button so you can do something to the image. Try choosing a 'Send via Bluetooth'-like option and the phone should send it to the Mac (you may have to confirm you want to receive it on the Mac)

By browser, I'm assuming you mean the 'Browse' option under the Bluetooth Menu?
  3. waynepixel thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 9, 2003
    That a good point about sending the photo to the computer I will give it a go.

The trouble is it will take for ever to do every picture. It would be also nice to get access to the phone to add pics and stuff.

I cannot believe Motorola HAve left MAC people in the dark like this. Then again, yes I do.
  4. waynepixel thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 9, 2003
    ODD. I have just managed to get access to the phone from OS X using the Bluetouth browser. SWEET.

Maybe sending something from the phone to the computer helped connect them together. Anyway its working now. Thanks for you help mate. Very Happy. :)