Motorstorm demo - any unlocks?

Discussion in 'Games' started by aholden12592, Feb 18, 2007.

1. aholden12592 macrumors regular

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/motorstorm/news.html?sid=6160206

so on that link they talked about the motorstorm demo they played and how they played as a buggy too. I was playing the motorstorm demo (for about the 1 millionth time :D ) and i really want to play as a buggy because as awesome as dirt bikes are, after 1 million times, i have a need to expand. Anyways, is there any way to unlock the buggies to play in the demo or do they just want me to kill me in anticipation of this game?

Also just another random question about motorstorm - does anyone notice the over explosions? I mean they're cool but cars don't explode when they flip over. I even explode if i start rolling at like 20 mph without the ground even touching the motor...

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I guess that was a different demo.

You only have a fortnight before it's released proper anyway :)

3. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

o ya only 16 days. still 16 days = 200 demo plays :D

again any opinions about what i previously wrote?

4. Spartacus macrumors member

I thought the same thing. I wasn't even on my own PS3 and I was trying to figure out how to unlock another car. I tried getting gold on both tracks, getting gold with all the different types of the vehicles, and even doing a perfict lap. Nothing.

I must say though, this is a fantastic game. And if the PS3 is getting this good looking of titles this soon after launch than I can only imagine what two years is going to bring. I imagine the PS3 getting less AAA titles than the 360, but those titles being better looking than what comes out on the 360. The Motorstorm demo is already up there with Gears of War for technical achievement :eek: and the final version is supposed to look even better!

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I love the replays at the end. Looks really great..

6. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

replay??