Motorstorm or graw 2?

Discussion in 'Games' started by aholden12592, Mar 9, 2007.

1. aholden12592 macrumors regular

so i am getting a new game and it comes between these two. i have resistance but i want another game. motorstorm is appealing because of the sweet visuals but the lack of content keeps me skeptical. although i know there will be downloadable content later on. graw 2 looks awesome and online is cool. but i have no one to have a clan with and i dont know if i would be able to figure out all the tactical stuff. if there's another game that beats both please speak, also.

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

Motorstorm is awesome

I just spent around 3 hours playing online :) The courses are not easy in single player, and its a great game overall. Love the soundtrack too :)

Ed

3. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

wtf - i thought it came out on 360 and ps3 at the same time. guess not - JUNE WTF!?!?!?:mad:

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I didn't like GRAW demo but I would get just for the mutilplayer...which seem to be fun. The future stuff don't amuse me much but still looks to be a fun game.

Bless

6. Old Mac Geezer macrumors member

It depends what you like better, off road racing sims or tactical combat sims. I like combat games better, myself, so would lean towards GRAW2.

7. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

In all honesty Motorstorm is more along the lines of Ridge Racer in that its an Arcade racer, not a racing sim. F1 CE is a racing sim, as well as Gran Turismo.

Motorstorm is a great game though, and a hell of a lot of fun both online and in single player mode :)

Ed

8. ericsthename macrumors regular

So you only have a PS3 right (hence the June-March discussion)?

I dunno... motorstorm would be one of those games I'd really enjoy for a while, but I'm not sure its worth $59!!!

... seems to be the plight of the PS3 right now.

Actually, I lied, if I had only a PS3 I'd go buy motorstorm right now. It beats playing the same game over and over.

9. slicedbread macrumors regular

the graphics on motorstorm are amazing.

Its a good fun arcade style racer with amazing graphics and a fun physics engine.

I can't wait to see the graphical capabilities of games come the end of the PS3's shelflife.

10. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Indeed. The game does look excellent and although the single player doesn't have much the online takes the cake here and will keep you busy for hours on end.

Bless

11. aholden12592 thread starter macrumors regular

i got motorstorm and it is awesome. the graphics are amazing even in 480i